Easiest way is to include the sqlite.lib file in your library path.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Sören Krings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 December 2003 11:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqlite] How to compile a standalone wrapper?!

Hello,

i´m new to SQLite, so to learn how the engine works a.s.o i am just coding a
wrapper for VB. Now i have a question: How must i compile my project so that
my wrapper becomes standalone from SQLite? I´m using and studing C++ with
VC5 and don´t know what to do, how i must bind the sqlite.dll in my project?
Thanks for your help.

Best regards.
Sören