At 10:59 PM 12/17/03 -0500, D. Richard Hipp wrote:

This might happen if you load the new sources on top of
an older release and fail to do a "make clean" before
doing "make".

Thanks. What I had to do was blow away the bld folder, go back to the ../sqlite/configure step and start from there. The 'make clean' didn't solve it, just caused the errors to change to different errors.

  No big deal though. I appreciate the help, it
pointed me in the right direction. I'm not used
to compiling from source so your help was
appreciated!

Scott

Utilities for POPFile, the OpenSource Mail Classifier
    http://www.geocities.com/Helphand1/popfile.htm