To whom it may concern,
I would like to know how can I use sqlite in a windows managed code ?I am
trying to modify the code at
"..\Dev-Cpp\Examples\WinMenut" that comes with the devcpp  4.9.8.0 ....I
have copied the sqlite.h to include directory, included the sqlite.h as
<sqlite.h> modified some part of the code to something like that :
case IDM_DOSYAYENI:
                  {
                  sqlite* p_db = sqlite_open("c:\test.sdb", 0777, 0);
                  MessageBox( hwnd, (LPSTR) " 'test' Veritabanı hazır.",
                  (LPSTR) szClassName,
                  MB_ICONINFORMATION | MB_OK );
                  return 0;
                  }
and I got this error :
[Linker error] undefined reference to `sqlite_open'

Is there an example that uses <windows.h> with sqlite?

Yours sincerely+happy new year,

Kayhan YUKSEL