Hi All,

I've just started with sqlite, I discovered it a week ago. What I missed was a program to browse the database and open tables in a grid on a form. So I built it myself as a project to learn how to work with sqlite.
There is one problem I could not solve and thats an empty recordset. When I run a query on an empty table the callback function is never executed. Do I need the callback function to know the column names or is there another way to retrieve this information from the database.
I've already found a statement to extract the "create table ..." from the database but it is also a big job to parse the column information from a sql statement. Who can point me in the right direction ?

Thanks in advance
Hennie