Hi Everyone,

I don't know this was problem or not.
I'm using version 2.8.8.

I have a table with 350 record,

With below Query I got 5 records, (which suppose to be result i want)

SELECT DISTINCT LangNo, MovieSTK FROM VoIS WHERE BranchSMS='GKL1' AND
DateID='2' AND LangNo BETWEEN 1 AND 5 ORDER BY LangNo;

But when use below Query, I have only 1 record,

SELECT DISTINCT LangNo, MovieSTK FROM VoIS WHERE BranchSMS='GKL1' AND
DateID='2' AND LangNo BETWEEN 1 AND 5 ORDER BY LangNo Limit 7;

Can someone tell me what was the problem.

Beside, I'm not clear was does the statement mean - (got from the web-site)

The LIMIT clause places an upper bound on the number of rows returned in
the result. A negative LIMIT indicates no upper bound. The optional OFFSET
following LIMIT specifies how many rows to skip at the beginning of the
result set. In a compound query, the LIMIT clause may only appear on the
final SELECT statement. The limit is applied to the entire query not to the
individual SELECT statement to which it is attached.
Can someone help me on this.

Thx in advance.

Regards
KL Chin