Hello.
I try to get a sqlite setup at WINDOWS with the LCC-32 C compiler to work.
I'm busy since a couple of weeks without success.
LCC-32 is a compiler that is nearly equal with VC-6.0. So that is not the
problem for shure.

I have trying several setups described at several websites. Non of then will
compile.
What I do at the moment is accessing sqlite via batchfiles. It works very
well but the problem is that the program has to shell do DOS every time it
does some database access. That means "black screen for a while".

I really need to access sqlite via an API or some other solution without
shelling to DOS.
Is someone willing to send me or to publish just some lines to make a very
simple setup that works.
Just one or two commands that really work. I try it but I'm not able to get
it to work.
Please just some lines of sources that I can hang in to my compiler and that
compiles and work. Please.
It always stuck with :
undefined reference to_sqlite_open
undefined reference to_sqlite_exec
undefined reference to_sqlite_close

I know that the only 3 commands I need, but no way to even compile it.

Your help will be very appriciated.

Thanks in advance
Erwin
Manila, Philippines