Eugene,

I obviously didn't explain myself very well in my previous email........

Your problem is NOT, repeat NOT, with SQLite!

Your problem is quite clearly a permissions problem on directories accessed
by your COM object.

As far as I remember, you are instantiating your COM exe from IIS (which
runs under the SYSTEM account by default).  Your COM EXE takes on the
security and profile as defined for it in DCOMCNFG.
I would imagine that you haven't changed the defaults for these settings and
therefore the COM EXE is very limited as to where it can write files.
SQLite is simpy a DLL and so it has the same permissions as your COM EXE
when writing it's "normal" work files.

You have merely amplified that this is definitely your problem by moving the
temporary files into memory.

Steve