Are there any manuals or further documentation for SQLite than what is found on sqlite.org?

I assume that most the database interaction stuff is pretty straight forward for individuals with database administration experience, but SQLite is my first database. Most of the documentation is for advanced and/or special operations. I am looking for a tutorial that simply lists the "how-to" of adding, manipulating, purging data from a database.

I have successfully created databases with tables and rows and am making my way around the command-line access program.