Hi all,

I'm writing a little performance tester app for sqlite (which btw so far
produces very impressive results!). I'm filling 100,000 records into a
table where the first field is a "integer primary key" so as to let it
increment the number on insert automatically.

Interestingly, it doesn't produce sequential numbers. Sometimes it skips
1 or 2 numbers. There are no triggers associated with that table. Is
that normal?

Cheers

-
Balthasar Indermuehle

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
Ernest Rutherford