Hello,
It would be very useful to be able to determine which tables are being used
in a given query.
The background is that we are performing a local caching of queries by
caching the underlying tables from an Oracle database in a local SQLite
database.

Given this query:

SELECT    A.col_1, B.col_2
FROM       A
,               ( SELECT C.col_1 col_1, C.col_2 col_2 FROM C, D WHERE
C.col_2 = D.col_2) B
WHERE    A.col_1 = B.col_1

[ Note that I have to alias the column C.col_1 in the subquery to get this
to work! ]

...I would like to be able to determine that the tables A, C, D are used as
the underlying tables.

I had thought of using the EXPLAIN command to examine the vm and check all
the OpenRead, OpenTemp, etc... opcodes.

Is there an easier way?

Regards,
Steve