Hi,

I have a view that left-joins two tables, where the first table has got unique
columns. I have created an insert-trigger and an update-trigger on the view.
The insert trigger works fine.
If I do an "UPDATE testview SET xyz='test' WHERE id=1;" the update-trigger
throws an error 'SQL error: column xyz is not unique' (where xyz is the
unique column of the first table). But the same update-statement directly on
the first table works fine! I don't know what the Problem is...
I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Tim Krah