Cory Phillips wrote:
A while back I asked if anyone knew where I could get
a binary of sqlite for FreeBSD.  I didn't get any
replies, so now I'm wondering if anyone can assist me
with how to do a cross compile with FreeBSD as the
target.  I run Red Hat Linux and have gcc for compiler.

Wouldn't it be easier to install a C compiler on your FreeBSD machine? Or, if you cannot put a compiler on your production FreeBSD machine, find an older box that nobody is using, install a full FreeBSD there, and us it to build your libraries.

-- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565