Hello everybody.

I have a question about the SELECT command with UNION ALL.

When executing the following command in sqlite.exe (win32, console) i get the
error message:
"SQL error: ORDER BY term number 1 does not match any result column"

Command:
SELECT test1 FROM table1 UNION ALL SELECT test1 FROM table2 GROUP BY test1 > 100;

So what i want to do, is to use ORDER BY for the total UNION result.
Is this some a typo by me or is there something "wrong" with sqlite?

PS. I am a SQL newbie and sorry for my poor English :)

--
Best regards,
Andox