Avner Levy wrote:
I've seen in the mailing list that few crashes were found since 2.8.12.
Does someone know are those crashes common ?
Is there going to be a new version soon ?

The "crashes" are only in the command-line client, and then only under unusual circumstances. The core library is working fine. None of the "crashes" damage the database file and all are easy to work around.

So I wasn't in any hurry to rush out a new version that might
(in theory) have worse problems.

If the command-line client crashing problem is an issue for
you and you are unconfortable with the lastest bleeding edge
sources, you can just apply the fix for that crash to the
version 2.8.12 sources.  The fix is only a 3-line change.

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=1238

-- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565