Hi,
Here is my pb:

I just want to suppress a database file.

But it's impossible to do it from the procees that created or opened the database even if i closed it!

I guess that I do not close properly the database.

The only way to be able to remove the file is to close the process that used the database...

Do you have some tip?

Thx

Regards

______________________________
Benoit Gantaume
Dmailer vous facilite la gestion de l’information.
Phone :
Fax :
Email :
+33 (0) 4 91 29 32 81
+33 (0) 4 91 76 39 27
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER:

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Dmailer cannot therefore be held responsible for the contents of this e-mail.
This e-mail may contain proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Dmailer

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l’intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite.
Tout message électronique est susceptible d’altération. Dmailer décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s’il a été altéré, déformé, falsifié ou encore diffusé sans autorisation.