> Bronislav Klučka wrote:
> > So there is nothing like C escape strings? (\", \',\\,etc.)
> > And the way to do it is to leave the field name, column name or
> string the
> > way it is, close it into double quotes and duplicate all double
> quotes in
> > the identificator?
> >

> Correct.  That is what the SQL standard specifies.
>

> --
> D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565

I'm reopening this thread again... I'm doing all as you've wrote, but I find
something not good...

to update `email`  field I'm using email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]", it works,
but email="email" causes to
leave the field as it is, but right way to use field as walue should be
email=email, not email="email" what should change the value of this field to
new one... I've tried email='email' and this changed the value but it's not,
what you have written... some changes occures? I'm using sqlite.dll 2.8.12
(2004-02-08).

Brona