Tito Ciuro wrote:

If I understand correctly, I should write my own sqlite_get_table() function with a custom callback which stores the column data somewhere, right? Would it be better to create my own TabResult struct, to store the column data or would I be doing too much work?

The other thing you can do is just process your results in the callback. But if you need to return all the results at once, then you are going to have to gather them up. What I did was snarf the current sqlite_get_table() and modify it so it also returns the type information. I found that easy than trying to right my own from scratch.