Hello All,
I have created a new wiki page off the main wiki page called Information Schema. Here
is the link

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=InformationSchema

The SQL standard INFORMATION_SCHEMA views are a standard way of retrieving schema
information from any SQL standardised database.

I thought it would be a great idea to create these views for SQLite and place the
creation script on this page.  People can then add them to there database as they
need.  Perhaps Richard could add them one day to the system one day.

If anyone has any of these views perhaps you could add them to the page or send them
to me.

regards
Greg O