Hi All,

I've used SQLite 2.7.5 in my project for a long time, so I'm upgrading to the latest (2.8.13). But now SQLite returns error code 1 when I try to drop the indices I created in version 2.7.5.

For example, I created an index using the following in 2.7.5:

CREATE INDEX 'addressesZipIndex' ON 'addresses' (zip)

Now I open the same database file with SQLite 2.8.13, and I want to drop that index:

DROP INDEX addressesZipIndex

... which returns error code 1. The index is definitely there - looking it up in SQLITE_MASTER table confirms that. The same DROP command (and the very same C code) worked perfectly well with SQLite 2.7.5...

Any ideas at all? Thanks!

/jak (still thinking that SQLite is awesome :)