Hi folks;  is there a way to set an INTEGER PRIMARY KEY to a predetermined
value, so that all subsequent inserts have the correct autoincrement value?

I have an in-memory db that periodically writes to a disk db (there are good
reasons for this).  Later, I may need a connection to that disk db via
another memory db, but any inserts from that connection need to take place
at the appropriate autoincrement value.  So, suppose I last wrote to the
disk db and ended at autoincrement = 514 .  Later, I reconnect, but need the
new in-memory db to start incrementing inserts at 515, 516, etc., so that
the eventual write to the disk db is synchronized correctly (I will not be
hitting the upper limit on rows, so I am not worrying about reusing
autoincrements).

I can, of course, just do the autoincrement myself, but I would prefer to
let SQLite continue to handle that.

Any ideas?

--Keith