Hi, I just upgraded from 2.8.12 to 2.8.13 via RPM. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that PRAGMA empty_result_callbacks seems to break stuff now. Whenever I execute a statement with that pragma, my callback function can't get any column name information. Do I need to update my code for the .13 release? I downgraded back to the .12 release, and everything works fine.

Here is the query I used which works fine on 2.8.12, but doesn't work on 2.8.13:

PRAGMA empty_result_callbacks = ON; select * from test

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!

--Aaron