Bertrand Mansion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :
>
>> I have a similar problem with character encoding in the current
>> SQLite versions, by the way. I store UTF-8 encoded data from a
>> Python program using PySQLite using a prepackaged SQLite, but since
>> the prepackaged libsqlite is built without SQLITE_UTF8, I can't use
>> LIKE et.al. in the way I want to. It's good to hear that this will
>> be improved in SQLite 3.0.
>
> How will this be improved in sqlite 3.0 ?

It's maybe not mentioned explicitly in
http://www.sqlite.org/prop2.html, but that's my conclusion of the
implications of the character encoding handling. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

        Regards,
        Joel

--
Joel Rosdahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Key BB845E97; fingerprint 9F4B D780 6EF4 5700 778D  8B22 0064 F9FF BB84 5E97