i use mac os x 10.3
mysql version 2.8.13
i use the objective-c sqlite wrapper from Blackhole Media.
i call the wrapper from an applescript

i hope this helps

On 15. Mai 2004, at 21:26 Uhr, Tito Ciuro wrote:

Sascha,

no errors, everthing is fine.
i just get no result :(

Hum...

If I change your SQL query to map my database, I get the expected rows. In my case I write the following:

SELECT * FROM address WHERE last LIKE '%iur%'

Works fine for me...

Please give me more info: what OS are you using? SQLite version?

Regards,

-- Tito