Hello,

I was faced with a similar problem a few weeks ago. There is a website that has
pre-compiled packages for other architectures. They have a sqlite and libsqlite
package which I installed on my mobile device.

http://ipkgfind.handhelds.org/

It's down for now I think, but try again when the website is up.

Jai

zhengwei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi, sir
I'm engaged in porting sqlite to my S3C4510 32-bit CPU, and the system is uClinux, but
it cannot work in the system , can anybody make suggestions?
thank you !

        zhengwei
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2004-05-26