Hello all,

I hope I've not missed something in the sqlite web pages or mailing list.

What I'm looking for is a good set of SQL examples for more esoteric
feature (to me at least) of sqlite. Some topics I'd like to understand
are:

triggers

constraints

I have Celko's "SQL for Smarties" book, alas I suppose I'm not smart
enough to make good use of the book.

If there are any good "non-online" resources available for this kind
of thing, I'd like to know you all's opinion.

Since I approached sqlite from a non-database background (well, to be
honest, my last work with DB's was in the DBase era), I may have some
new paradigms to adopt.

Thanks in advance for your helpful suggestions!

Long live sqlite!

-joe