>From the SQLite FAQ:

"Threadsafe" in the previous paragraph means that two or more threads can
run SQLite at the same time on different "sqlite" structures returned from
separate calls to sqlite_open(). It is never safe to use the same sqlite
structure pointer simultaneously in two or more threads.

Is it still not safe to use the same SQLite structure pointer in two or more
threads if they are protecting against concurrent use?

Regards,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew, Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 3:38 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [sqlite] Can't Open Database File

Hi there,

I am having a problem with accessing my SQLite database.

I have a certain number of worker threads that access the SQLite database,
protected by a critical section.

The database is already open prior to this.  Each thread attempts to insert
a row protected by the critical section.  This works fine for about thirty
rows, but then I get a "Can't open database file" error.

Does anyone have any clues to what might be going on?

Many thanks,
Steve