Could the maintainer please configure the list manager to not send us this kind of
messages? It is a litle boring we should have to know what old users e-mail was on the
list that are invalid now.

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas

P.S.- I think my english is a litle bad on this phrase but I couldn't find another way
to say the same thing.

= = = = = = This is a forward message = = = = = = =

Original serder's name:    Bouncer
Original serder's address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]