Hi all,

I'm investigating using sqlite(2.8.14) in a project, so I wrote some
tests to see if I could corrupt a database.

The test is this:

delete db file
sqlite_open db file
create table
for( ii = 0; ii < 1000; ++ii )
    insert row
close db

if I kill the app in the loop, then run the test again, I end up with
a corrupt database. It looks like this is because the db file is
deleted, but the journal file is still present and gets applied to a
now non-existent db, which results in garbage.

I realize this is a somewhat contrived case, but it doesn't seem right.

Is the journal the only temp file i have to worry about in a case like this?

thanks,
- michael