I reinstalled DBD-SQLite, will that Perl module know which version of SQLite to use?

On Jul 21, 2004, at 10:37 PM, D. Richard Hipp wrote:

gohaku wrote:
I just installed SQLite v3.0.0.
However, I still have v2.8.11 of the SQLite interpreter ( sqlite ) on my system.
I would like to know the differences between a SQLite v3 and v2.8 installation,
aside from interpreters ( sqlite and sqlite3 )
Also, where are the sqlite libraries located and how can I verify its version number?

SQLite 2.8 and SQLite 3.0 can peacefully coexist. They can even be linked together into the same binary.

                 Version 2.8             Version 3.0

  Executable:    /usr/bin/sqlite         /usr/bin/sqlite3
  Header file:   /usr/include/sqlite.h   /usr/include/sqlite3.h
  Library:       /usr/lib/libsqlite.a    /usr/lib/libsqlite3.a

Basically, everything associated with SQLite version 3.0 has a "3" in
its name.  Version 2.8 does not.

--
D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565