I just discovered that malformed pragma's statements return SQLITE_DONE.
For instance "pragma table_info (foo);"
if table "foo" does not exist, SQLITE_DONE is returned.
Also occurs in completely malformed pragma's like "pragma x;".

Also verified in v.2.8.13

One question:
I'm returning a recordset to the user, and I'm assuming that if the return
error code is SQLITE_OK and sqlite3_column_count () == 0 then it is not a
select. But the pragma "bug" above fails with this assumption.

Is there any way to know the type of the current statement, i.e.: select,
insert, delete, etc?
I would like to know it to retrieve the sqlite3_changes() value after the
statement has finished to return that value to the user.