I attempted to open a 2.8.13 database (double the standard page size) with the Sqlite Analyzer.  I now get the following error upon opening the DB in the standard fashion:

malformed database schema - near "("

Surely if the DB file is unreadable, it shouldn't actually alter it in anyway?!?

Regards,
Stephen Drew
Stephen Drew Stephen Drew Stephen Drew Software Developer Software Developer Software Developer Front Office Development Front Office Development Front Office Development Beauchamp Financial Technology Limited tel: +44 (0)20 7469 8636 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] web: www.bftl.com 85 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0AA, United Kingdom

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and proprietary information and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer and you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may have been changed or altered without the consent of the author. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.