I posted this a few days ago and didn't get any responses.  I thought I
would try once more.  My question is whether any of these queries will work
in sqlite, as I have used them in MySQL.  I can't tell from the
documentation.  Thanks for any help (if on even just a few of them) --

1. REPAIR TABLE tableName EXTENDED

2. SELECT DATE_FORMAT(dateColumn, '%m/%d/%y') FROM theTable WHERE dateColumn
BETWEEN SUBDATE(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 DAY) AND CURDATE()

3. SELECT t1.rowID, t2.rowID FROM tableName1 AS t1, tableName2 AS t2 WHERE
t1.theColumn = t2.theColumn AND LENGTH(t1.theColumn) = LENGTH(t2.theColumn)
AND t1.rowID > t2.rowID

4. SELECT COUNT(*) FROM theTable WHERE someColumn = 'someString'

5. OPTIMIZE TABLE theTable

6. SELECT DISTINCT(theColumn) FROM theTable

7. INSERT IGNORE INTO theTable VALUES ('someString', NULL)

8. UNLOCK TABLES

9. LOCK TABLES theTable READ

10. SELECT rowID, anotherColumn INTO OUTFILE path/to/file FROM theTable

11. LOAD DATA INFILE path/to/file INTO TABLE theTable

12. INSERT theTable (oneColumn, anotherColumn) SELECT oneColumn,
anotherColumn FROM theTable WHERE rowID = 5

Thanks,

John