Oliver Harvey wrote:
> anyone know if these are signficant though - we're seeing them too:
>

>> access("/mail_nas1/maildb/69/35/41/rux3/mail.db-journal", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT
>> (No such file or directory)

Every time you try to access an SQLite database, the library
checks to see if there is a rollback journal file.  If there
is, it means that a previous process was writing to the database
but crashed or was terminated before it could complete.  The
partial changes from the previous process much be rolled back.

The "access()" call is a test to see if the rollback journal
exists.  Under normal operation, it will return ENOENT.  The
access() call only returns 0 if something is wrong.

--
D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565