Corwin Burgess wrote:

I'm looking for some help in compiling a Linux version of SQLite v2.8.15 that is thread safe capable.

Corwin

Ignore my previous message using zip file. I used the Makefile.linux.gcc to compile the source files in sqlite-source-2.8.15.tar.gz from Fedora Core 1. I modified the Makefile to add threadsafe and removed tcl capability. When I ran 'make' from the /bld directory I had no errors but this also didn't create either the './lib' directory or the sqlite library. In the /bld directory I have the 'sqlite' executable and 'libsqlite.a' ar archive files. How do I create the sqlite library using these source files and Makefile? Has any Linux user compile the sqlite library with threadsafe defined?

Corwin