Hi,

In the webpage (http://www.sqlite.org/version3.html), it is mentioned that
for converting the 2.8.x database file into 3.0 database file, the command
line shell is available both in 2.8 and 3.0. I find that the command as
mentioned there works with 2.8 executable. But I tried it with the 3.0
(sqlite3) application and I get error saying that the database file is
encypted. I request to mention how in 3.0 application I could convert a
2.8.x database file into 3.0 database file. If I could do the conversion
with the 3.0 application, then I need not attach the 2.8.x dll in my
customized application.

Please reply asap.

Thank you,

With Regards,