Hello sqlite-users,

  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 Steve O'Hara wrote:

> I was developing my FT engine to run from a CD so I wasn't interested in
> keeping my inverted index up to date after deletions/updates to the main
> table.  When you add this in too, the heap of code neccersary to implement
> this within SQLite gets even longer and more complicated.

I need build a CDROM with full text search function. Can you provide some hints
how I can accomplish it?

After reading of mailing list I found out I cannt do this solely with
SQLite, so I need some kind of wrapper (preferably in Perl, but it can
be another solution).

May be somebody knows a open source or freeware solution?

Thanks for any kind of help.
--
Best regards,
 Pavel                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]