Some time ago I wrote a small tool which generates triggers to enforce
foreign key constraints in SQLite, I see someone else might find use
for it, so I figured I should post to the list.

You can pick it up at:

http://odin.nmxs.com/~cpisto/sqlite_fk.tgz

There is a readme included in the tarball, but suffice to say
it is a very basic sql parser that knows how to generate triggers from
CREATE TABLE blocks.

it doesnt understand the full syntax that sqlite supports for column
definitions, but if someone needs something extra supported, let me
know and I will add it.

Since I wrote it for use with sqlite, its released into the public
domain like sqlite.

Ive included a prebuilt linux x86 binary, and win32 exe in the tarball as well.

example usage:
cat schema.sql | ./fk