Keith Herold wrote:
I am using a temporary table for some results, and I wanted to have the
rowids reset every time the table is used, so I drop the table if it is
already created, and then recreate it and fill it with results .

I thought I could use a SELECT along the lines of

SELECT 1 FROM sqlite_master WHERE (type = 'table') AND ('name =
tblTest') ;

But this doesn't seem to work.  Is there another place to check for a
temporary table's existence (sqlite 2.8.13)?

TEMP tables appear in sqlite_temp_master, not sqlite_master. -- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565