[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 9/2/2004 1:02:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Version  3.0.6 is on the website now.

Dr. Hipp,
Thanks for moving so fast, I will pull and test.
A question, is there an easy way to corrupt a database for testing purposes? such as change some bytes using a binary editor.
I am trying to test the code that handle corrupted database, I assume that SQLITE_CORRUPT will be returned when this happens.

See http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/getfile/sqlite/test/corrupt.test

That file is the TCL script I use to test SQLite for correct handling
of corrupt databases.  It creates a database then writes bytes into
random places, then tries to read the database to see what happens.

The test is currently disabled because there are some cases where
SQLite does not handle corruption correctly.  The those cases are
few.

-- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565