Hi,
I'm using SQLite v2.x (WinCE port) on a Pocket PC device.

I'm developing an application that, basically, needs to do a merge replication
between SQLite database on Pocket PC device and a database running on DBMS MSDE
on a desktop PC. Schemas of both databases are exactly the same.

Because of licensing issues I can't do merge replication using replication
capabilities of MSDE and use as DBMS on Pocket PC device SQL Server CE.

I know that SQLite doesn't has any replication capability.

I'm trying to design a merge replication system between two DBMSs (MSDE and
SQLite). Both can be master and slave. The system will be very simple but
consistent.

Someone can suggest me some strategies and/or some papers, articles, algorithms,
docs about implementing merge replication, considering SQLite in this scenario.

Regards,
--
Luca