Gerry,
That works! Thanks much. I guess everybody is busy trying to solve the big stuff.
rc

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and its
subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only for the
person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete
it immediately.