At 12:49 AM +0100 9/12/04, Matt Sergeant wrote:
This is just because Mac OSX is fussy - Linux won't complain and will let
the latterly loaded symbol supercede. But it's a valid bug in
DBD::SQLite2, so I'll fix it in the next release (should be simple).
Matt.

Now, unless you have a Mac OS X box of your own to test against, please send me a copy of the changed source files (the whole files, not diffs) asap, and I'll test your current distro with those changes. This way, if something else comes up, I can have tested that it works good prior to you uploading it to CPAN. I'll be waiting for them. -- Darren Duncan