At 11:12 PM -0700 9/22/04, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
Ah, ok.. I assumed that since the mention of ?N and :N: was explicitly
added for version 3  that it would be supported, but testing and
looking at the code says otherwise.  I'll rework my code to just use
unnumbered params then.
Thanks!
    - Vlad

The ?N and :N: were part of early/alpha 3.0.x versions, but they were updated to the SQL-2003 standard format of :A for the latest releases. So the current state of things is that SQLite 3 supports '?' and ':A' formats mainly, plus a special addition to help TCL people, plus something else. But the '?' and ':A' are the only ones that are SQL standard; I recommend you use ':A' myself, it's what I would use. -- Darren Duncan
P.S. ":A" means "colon followed by an alpha character identifier string".