I'm just wondering why I have not received any comment regarding this issue...?

EzTools Support wrote:

Hello DRH. This is further to the previous query regarding no type information being returned with Views. I had previously asked if this could be added, but have not received any comment.

I'm sure anyone would agree that getting the column type data type back with views is no less important than getting it back with SELECTs. Why would it be? I need type info for any row-returning SQL command, be if from directly via SELECTs or indirectly from Views. Until this is fixed, I must tell my 3.0 customers they can't use Views :-(

regards
-brett