On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Matt Sergeant wrote:

On 24 Sep 2004, at 14:51, Ara.T.Howard wrote:

What are people's views on this?

i think it's sufficiently common to merit discussion on best practices at least.

More than that, I'm thinking there might be a call for an os_nfs.c that uses this NFS clean locking mechanism.

which nfs clean locking mechanism? AFAIK there is not one that works across the platforms sqlite supports.

-a