Will Leshner wrote:
I've tracked my rounding problem down to this line in vxprintf():

I'm sorry to say that is a false alarm. It turns out that we were being fooled by the debugger in Dev Studio. What is the case, however, is that a value is coming out of the database and at some point duing the processing of a query, a very small amount of floating-point error is being introduced. But only on some hardware configurations. The reason I keep talking about this on this list is because it still seems like this just might be a very subtle bug in SQLite. If we ever figure it out I'll report back.