On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am trying debugging my application ( Sqlite reports no errors
>after a CREATE query, but the table does not exist ).

Have you done this in a transaction? Check you haven't issued a BEGIN
statement, and/or COMMIT the current transaction.

>I'd like to use sqlite3_trace() function, but the documentation
>does not have the expected args, neither does the mail archives.
>
>Can someone explain to me briefly what the xTrace() args are at
>runtime, and the args for sqlite3_trace() as well?

"Use the source, Luke..."

xTrace is a callback function called for every SQL block executed. Args to
xTrace are:
        void * pArg      : User pointer
        const char * sql : SQL being executed

Args to sqlite3_trace are:
        sqlite3 * db     : SQLite database
        void (*xTrace)(void*,const char*) : Callback function described
                                            above.
        void * pArg      : User pointer passed to xTrace

--
    /"\
    / \