I have it working -- sortof. Compiled the source code with eVC++ 3.0 for the
Win32 emulator in debug mode to make the DLL easier to debug. (doing that on
an actual PocketPC device is horrible!)

I created an MFC for WinCE version of shell.c to make it easier to enter
text and see error messages.  The problem I have is that insert SQL
statement doesn't seem to work. Using the examples from here:
http://bs2000.fujitsu-siemens.com/download/Goodies/SMAWPlus/SMAWPsqli/html/s
qlite.1.html  it doesn't like the exalamation point inside quoted strings.

If I use Notepad to view the database file I can see the create table
command that I sent to it.  But after the inserts in the example link above
the table contains no data.

Mel Stober
Tri-Cor Industries Inc./GATES AIT
618-632-9252 Ext 423