In a message dated 10/28/2004 2:04:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

After  installation SP2 for XP Home on Toshiba notebook my application (VC++
6.0)  working width SQLite (2.8.15) data base (30 000 records, 30 MB) goes
crazy.  Is nearly frozen, all virtual memory is allocated (~800MB), but  Task
Manager reports that my application process gets 8MB - so as ususal.  Who
took the rest? ;)
So I uninstall SP2 and everything is fine now,  again.

But what could be the problem? Probably not SQLite itself,  but...
On another machine (standalone XP SP2) the same application and data  base
file works ok.
The application itself is quite simple VC++ 6.0 MFC  application. Works fine
for a 2 years till  now...

Adware/spyware could be the culprit here, run spybot and see what it  reports
_http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/_
(http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/)

Wei