> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:23:58 -0800, Jonathon Blake
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> How about a simple page that gives projected release date for upgrades?

I don't care about the release schedule as much as I care about the
release order.  The schedule will happen as it happens, and if I
really need to know I'm guessing that I can ask.  But, what I don't
know is who is working on what, and what's the priority for the
improvements?

I realize that some of this might be "shrouded" because of commercial
interests, but it would be most helpful to know that auto-vacuum will
be coming out next, which is what I'm guessing based on the recent
cvstrac activity.

An exhaustive list isn't essential.  It's a pain to update, anyway.  A
simple "top five" portion on the web page would serve me very well.

Just an opinion, and maybe not a good one.  But, thanks for listening,
and thanks for the great system.

--
David Fletcher                          Tuscany Design Automation, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     5875 S. Danube Circle